Saturday, April 23, 2016

 

ANZAC

John 15 : 9 "As the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you. Remain in My love.
10 If you keep My commands you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commands and remain in His love.
11 "I have spoken these things to you so that My joy may be in you and your joy may be complete.
12 This is My command: love one another as I have loved you.
13 No one has greater love than this, that someone would lay down his life for his friends.
14 You are My friends if you do what I command you.

 

ANZACS are a people of Commitment 12

Love… An Army of Liberation    Remember Beersheba and the liberation of Palestine!

Remember Crete and the liberation of Greece!

 

ANZACS are a people Compassion 13

Remember the 24 April 1918, 1200 Australians died liberating the village Villers-Bretonneux. In WW1 of  300,000 Australians, almost 60,000 Australians died after sustaining injuries or illness. Most of these deaths (45,000) were on the Western Front. A further 124,000 were wounded 

Sacrifice!!   PNG and the liberation of Asia

 

ANZACS are a people Concentration 14

Keep at it. Don't stop.  Remember Tobruk!  Whatever the odds against us we do not give up.

 

ANZACS are a people For fulfillment  11

This outward focus on loving others is our fulfillment.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Free Hit Counter