Wednesday, November 16, 2022

 

The Pipebomber at Will Rogers International Airport.

I was going through the checkin barrier at Will Rogers International Airport Oklahoma some years ago. I placed my bags on the conveyer belt and joined the line of people going through the electronic detection gate when an older man rushed up to my bag and placed a 30mm pipe bomb in my bag in the X-ray machine. I grabbed him by the collar and lifted him off his feet (he was about 5'2"). He said "No no it's ok" as I raised my fist to clean his dial. " I am airport security, we have a new girl working today and we are testing whether she can read the X-ray machine!" I let him back onto his feet. I walked with him round the back. Nope she didn't detect the pipebomb.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Free Hit Counter