Sunday, April 22, 2018

 

Hebc deaconess

I once picked up a book in a secondhand shop. It told the story of a missionary to sailors being mistreated on the docks in England. I put the story in the sermon. A lady dropped in to church in Australia for the first time from another city. She heard me tell the story. It was the story of her own father!! She had been so depressed that she intended to drive past where I was preaching to kill herself. On the way through she felt compelled to drop in to hear me preach, as though I had been her neighbour when a teenager she felt she should hear me preach once before she died. She knew the Lord had Sovereignly arranged my sermon just for her! God changed her heart.
Sent from my iPhone





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Free Hit Counter