Saturday, April 09, 2011

 

How To Share Jesus Without Fear

STEP ONE

Use Questions That Allow Open Discussion

  • Do you have any kind of spiritual beliefs?
  • Where have your beliefs come from? Family, Friends, reasoned, experiences?
  • To you, who is Jesus?
  • Do you think there is a heaven or a hell?
  • If you died tonight, where would you go?

STEP TWO

Share Jesus Without Fear - Let God's Word Speak
You can share Jesus without fear! Rather than recite an elaborate presentation, simply open your Bible and let God's Word speak for itself.

"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23).

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Romans 6:23).

"In reply Jesus declared, 'I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again'" (John 3:3).

"Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me'" (John 14:6).

As the Scripture says, 'Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame'" (Romans 10:11).

For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” (Romans 10:13).

Salvation Prayer –

The Simple Steps:
1. Acknowledge in your heart that Jesus is Lord.
2. Believe that Jesus died for your sins and was raised three days later.
3. Confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord.
4. Repent of your sins.

Salvation Prayer - Merely a Tool to Communicate Our Faith
The Salvation Prayer is not a ritual based on specific words. This is a guideline for our sincere step of faith:

"Dear God, I recognize that I have not lived my life for You up until now. I have been living for myself and that is wrong. I need You in my life; I acknowledge the completed work of Your Son Jesus Christ in giving His life for me on the cross at Calvary, and I want to receive the forgiveness you have made freely available to me through His sacrificial death for me. Come into my life now, Lord. Be my king, my Lord, and my Savior. I will follow You all the days of my life. Those days are in Your hands. I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen."

How to Share Jesus Without Fear

 

With thanks to Lifeway’s Share Jesus Without Fear evangelism programme.

 

 

You can turn this into a pocket leaflet to keep in your wallet as a reminder to you as you share with others about the Lord Jesus Christ.

The PDF file for this may be found at http://stevegrose.tripod.com/






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Free Hit Counter