Friday, December 29, 2006

 

General Funeral Service Sheet

CELEBRATING THE LIFE OF
XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX


Loving wife, mother
and friend to all who knew her


BORN ON MAY 15th , 1919
PASSED AWAY ON NOVEMBER 1st , 2006


+



ORDER OF SERVICE

+

WELCOME Rev. Steve Grose

+

PSALM 23
1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness
for His name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me;
Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

+

EULOGY: XXXXXXXXXXX

+

SHE IS GONE
You can shed tears that she is gone, Or you can smile because she lived,
You can close your eyes and pray that she will come back,
Or you can open your eyes and see all that she has left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her
Or you can be full of the love that you shared,
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday,
Or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.
You can remember her and only that she is gone
Or you can cherish her memory and let it live on,
You can cry and close your mind be empty and turn your back,
Or you can do what she would want: Smile, open your eyes, love and go on.

+



PERSONAL REFLECTIONS : “ABIDE WITH ME”

+

LET ME GO
When I come to the end of the road,
And the sun has set on me;
I want no rites in a gloom filled room,
Why cry for a soul set free?
Miss me little - but not for long,
And not with your head bowed low.
Remember the love that we once shared,
Miss me - but let me go.
For this is a journey we all must take,
And each must go alone.
It’s all part of the Master’s plan,
A step on the road to home.
When you are lonely and sick at heart,
Go to the friends we know.
And bury your sorrows in doing good deeds,
Miss me - but let me go.

+

THE LORD’S PRAYER
Our Father who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil:
For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen.

+

COMMITTAL AND BENEDICTION

+

“The Old Rugged Cross”






If you require my services as a funeral celebrant,
my phone number in Australia is
02 4927 8378

Costs for conducting a service is usually $180 plus transport costs and printing costs.

I often conduct services through James Murray's funerals at Broadmeadow, Newcastle, NSW Australia.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Free Hit Counter